My child, My dreams, My Realizations

I was eagerly awaiting her arrival…She came to this world with a cry…and filled my life with colorful moments of happiness. I could not tell my enthusiasm when I became a mother…A success in life in fact...My life changed for her. When I unravel led my past I felt I was obscure, jealousy and selfish.

But now I am a mother and I know my responsibilities of a mom .Me and my hubby named her as Malavika as we planned earlier and we call her “Malu” the cute little Malu. She is growing and each of her movements; finer nuances were felt …every subtle moment was cherished.

She is 1 year 1 month old and when she calls me amma I feel I am the most blessed mother in this world to have her, to make her happy, to love her, to adore her, to care her and to do all small things for her.

My life had a meaning now and now I live for her …I am working my best manner to make her the most beautiful, most lovable and the sweetest gal. When I reach home after work I have an angel waiting for me with the cutest smile (I love it)…and to see her eagerness( of being with her mother…I love it) .I am existing here only for her, to see her (growing each day) and to love her more and more as each day passes.

Now I wake up with a pleasant mood because my dreams have been realized …I am happy for having her. I don’t know how much happiness I feel now. I feel blessed; I am her mother …the mother of an angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose