Travelling Experiences

Yesterday I was going through the book by Paulo Coelho, “The Valkyries”.Initially the topic didn’t seem interesting although there was a good flow because of the simple language used .Time and then I forget about this but the theme is really interesting and the suspense is brought till the last line of the book.

Many a times I got stuck by this theme and wanted to know more about it. Although some of the strange patterns of waves exhorted by the brain reckons through my mind and since the strange behavior will not reoccur, but I dream of an enhanced version of the same to happen to me again.

I cannot forget the month April 2004 since that month brought a drastic change in the realm of world around me and my mental connotation. My attitude towards the worldly existence and strange things happening to me was the ultimatum of this drastic provocation .Many times counselors helped me revert back into normal equilibrium to the state of my mind. But my inner space quivered for more skipping each time for the thirst of seeing the very cause why the world exists.

Thinking of nothing and falling each time into inner world kept on going for over a month and vivid aesthetic beauty of the world was opened to me ecstatically. The world I traversed could not be re explored and I went past the real world of existence into a virtual compendium. I have never seen those people, those images, those objects; the nature…all real but in fact never existed. It was never a lucid dream because I wasn’t sleeping, I was walking to meet those artistically painted objects and people and the very beautiful nature I never seen before. Many may feel this as something like a lunatic kind of mind.

I was researching many books on this topic and came of what is called as astral projection. When the state of mind is in the astral plane the physical body is separated from soul. The person can traverse freely in the heaven or hell or any other astral plane. This is a near death experience or out of body experiences and can continue with that.

Anyways I don’t know what happened to me ….I was kept in a chamber of lucid dreaming but in fact I was travelling the world seeing virtual things. I cannot forget those moments and I wish that happen to me again. The book The Valkyries unleashes the same theme and reading that brought me back to the world I have travelled freely. It wasn’t a dream .It happened to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose