Measuring Love....



As my mind covers you wholly…
It had been fathomed abstrusely
Journeying with you in quintessence
As I touched your bosom
With care sharing a love note…
You knelt before me…
Fulfilling all my desires…

Another autumn sprouted
With a chivalric and mysterious
Lover, the reason for my lovely dawn
And times of romantic dusks…
Fall and love fall…
Sweet and bitter cruises
Alluring moods
Still holding back…

Disgusting talks nudging me
Cajoled still attempting to make it right…
Memoirs left behind
Still eulogizing you and will be till I die
My love making your hands bleed…
Nothing went right…
Reminiscence behold me to live
And never will another autumn sprout for me…

Comments

  1. mols,

    i still doubt whether this a genuine peice of work from u ..........
    its too good to be real !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose