Deep Confession

Walking with the God,
we are walking in the sunshine…
Lift up your hearts …

for you are walking with God
Singing to the God

we are singing in the sunshine...
Lift up your hearts …

for you are singing with God...
Hand in hand with everyone

we are walking walking...
Black and white and brown

together walking walking...
Singing new songs now….

Walking distance miles when

we are walking with God…

Oh how much I love this song and I am desperate to hear someone sing. The song muses in my mind as a very lovely prayer song which we sang all our childhood at school. This one and lot many old ones clinging in my mind…how much I crave for those moments…The lovely lane I walked all way to school, the great school church where I used to pray every day to God for this lovely existence and share my thoughts to Almighty…I cannot in any way forget the presence of God in that church. Little worries which were big ones in a child mind was looked upon by you …my every wish was true by the prayers…I know you hear my prayers…Though life has brought me to this stage some wishes of mine granted by you are my treasure .A box full of treasure makes me the Me…Thoughts emanating(rather i just want to push frustrations out) from me was hurting someone but I didn’t know …God forgive me for the sin. I was showing my love towards You God, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone...I can’t do that...Please forgive me for the sin…

Comments

  1. yeah that song is very nice.thank u 4 sharing this song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose