The Turning Point in My Life

Those who don’t know that Lord Krishna is the Supreme Soul/Ultimate Soul need not worry about reading this blog /wasting your time thinking about what a bogus stuff this is…I don’t entertain any funny comments because this is something from inner belief and my own experience.

It had been long 6 years that I am asking questions to myself about the wonderful passionate experimental, re-searchable experience and till to this date I am not able to come to a logical conclusion. Earlier some blogs of mine revealed about out of body experience. This one experience is neither reoccurring so that I can confirm as to what actually that is nor forgettable because of its charisma it caste on me. Now only glimpses of those are coming to my mind but my impeccable memory wont cause me from completely deceiving my beliefs.


As I am from a religious and pious community, the Vedas and Vedic inculcation are protuberant from a very basic age itself. The stories of Krishna and legendary icons and their heroism were ever observed with pride and I tried to imbibe good values. At earlier age the stories taught from classes, the story books which I selectively chose from, and later on serials and movies adding more rhythm for my passionate love for the Almighty. As I was changing myself from child to adolescence…may be the hormonal impact I should say…the reading of books and chanting of Gita brought in a very beautiful, intense happiness within me and offering prayers on a regular basis particularly Lord Krishna..Brought in immense healing capacity within me.It was soothing of the mind in simple terms.


A habit in itself grew within me I made it a point to always offer Tulsi Mala which is Lords beloved Nivedyam tied with my own hands with all purity. I visited Krishna temples regularly offering what Krishna likes the most. The passion was growing within me all throughout I never opened my heart and kept it secretively. So neither of my family members knew it how beautiful was my love towards Krishna. I was afraid of them making funny comments about it and I neither want to get hurt.

A complete blissful 6 years of regular rites and rituals, the cosmic wave was preparing itself for the feel of Ultimate Soul/The Paramatma.I don’t know how to explain …words are not enough .An experience which is beyond words…It can be only seen… only be experienced. I would like to write more and more about this. My crazy hands ever crave for writing about this cosmic power. But I don’t find any words to explain this.Is this Maya of Lord Krishna or is it chitha bramam, only God knows. Both are far extremities.


 The beauty of this Universe was far from what we see with blind eye. I can only compare it least to an edited photo graphical image of Universe? One of the Indriyum which is mind is the Supreme Soul in itself. What I saw was virtual reality (I don’t know how to explain it to be frank)…that which can’t exist/see by in normal self

I don’t have any evidence to prove what was happening to me. One thing I remember and it tempt me to write this is …where I worshiped Lord Krishna…there I found a bunch of long peacock feathers(Lord Krishna 's crown always has a peacock feather...Lord shows his love and romance to devotees…through peacock feathers).At that moment I never had the idea what it is ,where it came from(because only me and my mom was there at home) and neither bothered about it. When I shifted my home to Trivandrum and later on I completely forgot about that.

Yesterday my mind got struck about that so badly that I couldn't sleep. It had been long 6 years after that incident and it got stuck on my mind yesterday .Was it His lee la… (Playing around with me).I couldn't sleep the entire night thinking of missing those feathers. I was deeply overwhelmed with sadness that I couldn't control my emotions. I read the Bhagavad Gita (the small book) to calm my mind and finished of late in the morning.


At least some of them may feel this as untrue.I have no words for them...
                                                                                                                  continued...

Comments

  1. Some of my frends too shared the same exp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shinu, will you be a new forthcoming meera in this 21st century?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one!! reminded me of my similar experiences when I was a child

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose