Mother Theresa- The Humble Beauty

How much more should I love you …yet that’s not enough. When everyone knows your beauty what more should I write? But my love for you is growing as each day passes because of the humble cause you have put your life into…The poor, the needy and destitute were safe in your hands.

The initial phases of your life when you destined yourself for the diseased must be tiring yet venturesome. Yet you mastered yourself through delightful dedication by cleaning the wounds of leper, begging food in the Bengal slums and making yourselves the mother of many devastated victims. I ever adorned your inner beauty, I thrived to be like you …but how will I make my heart so beautiful like you so that I can throw away everything and all passion able leisure’s to garland myself with a duty bestowed by Lord.

I want to say that you are the soul next to Lord who can make yourself prepared for the right cause. Yet many don’t like you and criticize you after doing such a wonderful act. People are here for critic work and never bother about what a gem you are…Catharsis of many are needed and can happen only if they come in your place and identify the pain you endured while a noble cause was initialized, revived and accomplished.

Your love and compassion for fellow beings knew no bounds and I ever ever adorn you for that. The humble cause is very difficult to materialize, even if we want to we can’t even move a stone sometimes…She changed the course of history and embarked a name in the milestones of her life and others. I want to be like you but major hindrances are putting me down.Atleast once in my walks of life I can at least heal somebody s wounds and pains.

Following her death she was beatified by Pope John Paul II.
I love this quote of hers
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
and this one too...
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose