Hapless Wordings

I am a possible fanatic lure
There can be few axioms worth to tell
the possible combinations of my mind
Have to be fathomed with permutations

To me a meager world of desolate senses
I have broken up and given up on this altar
Several times for the sake of truth
My God has taken my on goings

I need to cut open my vein to make in
the flow of blood to the altar
So that My God sees in me the hapless child

To me warriors are just roadies or hippies
And there were many in my path of co existence
But to me the sheer mental conjugation of time
And the partnership for a few minutes
Are what these warriors are for

Carving me from the core and cultivating the niche
To me do they belong? No...
I hate the wrecked attire of their mind
posing themselves of their ugly hashish heart
I want to work for my meager happiness
To me do they belong? or my happiness? No

Considering the nice and worthy wordings
the cliché of their ideas are just for a time
To me do they belong ? No
Should I worry over these peoples attitude?

I am what my mind wants me to be ...
And the wired senses with thoughtful structures
I have borne in , it is easy for me to adjust and
conquer the world of fury and brains
To me no one belongs ...
I am what i am and what I want to be ...

Do you least bother or do I bother over you?
No ... I have to build my own castles
And cast my own foot prints
And let history have a name for me
And that I am a Knight of this world
To me let the world belong though let me not get
bothered over it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose