Feeling Astray

I have been wondering of the other things
which might keep me preoccupied
but it may never come to satisfy
My feelings have a sad tale to narrate

My other things are what I care about
But never will it come to curb my thirst
I am surrendering to these things lately
All have gone falling towards the other side

Keeping the very thirst at bay and the musings
the feelings are very much beautiful and pretty
but my heart ventures at the pinnacle
I love the very feeling I have for you

My dared dreams heaps up and I dare
I touched the silhouette of your soft body
But the shadow had gone past me
The remains keeps the very mind going on

It is you what I yearned and have thoughts about
but the remaining things keeps up and selfless
Cant you be a bit of a time less machine?
Or maybe you dont want my presence to live in

Succumbed to the heavy thoughts and the heart breaks
Will there be an end to these feelings?
Happiness is not flowing now for me
And touch me so that I have my freedom of thoughts

Clearly I have mentioned my point here
gathering weeds of the sad part is difficult
Enjoying the feelings of the very you
Is what my heart thirst for
And bit more of the kisses and your love

I am musing my dreams in the forgotten land
Will you be the very one to keep me on?
I am exhausted at the bank of life
How far I must trod on to reach the other side
And other things are what I want now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose