Unconditional Love

Checking out auras in many people was one of my past times in office at noon time last week. Is it the real one which I see with a yellow vibrant outer covering above the head? It is very much distorted energy circle and I saw a feebly ones in many. Some of them where yellow in color and one of them in White color. Getting information about different powers humans have, I really got astounded and happy to see auras lately. I am not sure if that is the exact one and need to practice a little to get into depths.

The Unconditional Love is only possible in case of divinity, and God may help us in many ways to reach our ultimate goals in life. My love towards Lord Krishna is Unconditional, no matter which part of the world I am into and whatever circumstances I may be entitled to. May be I am not clean enough to satisfy my Lord in terms of rituals but time and again I have thoughts about Krishna which makes me happy and sad too. Although divine powers are bestowed on the ones who might be an ardent practitioner of Yoga and meditation, sometimes the prayers and a full heart of unconditional love and simplicity may be what God like. I am not boasting of anything but wanted to put the point that things happen because of Love also and there are many who have it.

To the atheist, who quotes that “God does not exist”, I can tell that wind do exist but we cannot see it. The same theme applies to this energy force as well. The Ultimatum reverts at appropriate levels to make us understand that the power do exists. The Holy Book of Krishna teaches that there is God in every human. So there is the Ultimate Force and Individual Soul is an indivisible part or has some qualities of this divine energy.

The nature in itself is beautiful and pretty, and the love flows from the divine through some channels and you can recognize it once you become part of that divine. If you do love God, then do well and be a part of this soul space and try connecting deeply with that Force. Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future but today is present and that is a gift from God. Touching divinity is a different experience in all, and being there with that energy makes you calm and at peace. Love the essence of that Unconditional Love, which can only come from the Lord.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose