My childhood conglomerations

The classy touch I have for my old memories
My distinguished guests to honor for
Those are the little ants injured 
I bed them in my cotton coat
I nurse them by giving them water and sugar
Those are little girl's quizzical moments

I am boasting of my childhood days
I started swinging to and fro and
Singing the beautiful song of my heart
The graveyard near the far side of my house
where my soul connectors lay deep inside
I love to be in that swing with the grave near

I sing the songs in the eerie evening 
or post the afternoon and I swing very fast
I have a deep connections for the bodies that lay there
Of which only skeletons will be left off

And the well which was very deep and vast
I say vast because of the circumference
its doesn't have a barrier and hence may fall
the vastness keeps me really afraid
And my aunt draws water from it
nearing to the point of death

The tree which had its branches into the well
Climbing up and down 
and now I muse about the days a fore
Sheer chill down my spine
I love the very feel I had now

To me those memories belong
And the tamarind tree on the other yard
I love to have the tamarinds...yum
love to live there where my roots are
Concerned about life and living
I have to traverse different routes

Only reminiscence of that beautiful world
I lived , loved and cherished
Come back again those days
Wherein I still loves my part well
My childhood conglomerations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose