Cannibalism

The reason for my destitute
And a victim of many a blues
The act of bitter cannibalism
Whilst I am a human by nature…

Doth out of ignorance or feral naivety…
Awkward adolescence…
Left an embarking mentality…
Curse myself for a conduct
I hate… yet love to do…

At this age I wanted to overcome
The fear of delusion
By Nature it is a blessing yet a curse…
How will I weigh the pros and cons…?
I am subjugated …
Yet likeliness to this …
I love to desire through my thinker cells…
Who will not love the beauty of love?
Despair and then the pain...
It’s all in me…

Sometimes a lonely killer instinct covers me…
Yet sometimes natural lover instinct kills me…
And why not I love all these?
Because my thinker beast
Is made that way…
The way I wanted…
Beautiful yet naïve and dangerous…
But no harm will I cause to anyone ….
But I am fond of killing me
Sadistically…
To grow a beautiful mind
So I behave extroversive…
But I am a submissive demeanor…

Will a cannibal drive cause this?
Wondering the worthiness of all souls…
How an imprint it casted on me…
Throughout life a shadow follows me…
A shadow of blues and desolation…
Yet I am happy...
For having a beautiful mind…

Comments

  1. Sometimes a lonely killer instinct covers me…
    Yet sometimes natural lover instinct kills me…
    And why not I love all these?

    .it's touching..
    clear ....bt hard..
    as emotions...

    keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding...

    Keep writing Shinu...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose