Love Thrills, Love Kills…

Too many desires…
I heard your deep voice far from woods…
A beautiful flute music played by you…
As I walk along the alley…
I just doubted your presence…

The raga waved along with the wind…
Only to be heard by me…
My loneliness and your playfulness
Matched ….As your enthralling presence
Gives absolute contentment…

My devotion and your divine grace…
Puts me in an ocean of mesmerizing intuitions…
Now what I perceive is sacred…
The dark leaves that sprouts
And the dark face I adore…
All in one…

I am obsessed by my feelings …
It is only for you…
Now it grows high…and then a recess…
Bounded with you and yet apart...
I owe you my life…

Nothing less can make me happy…
Because I am proud of a lover
Who can make me a devotee of himself…
And the feelings that emanates in me…
A compelled cultivation by you…
Now you will go…yet a heart beats…

You make each day beautiful…
The feelings I have for you…
Is compassionate…and lovely…
Now I am happy for a happy heart…
Full of love…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose