Lovely feel for you

Will you ever say that to me?
Even if you feel, you won’t…
It is just a feeling…Passes with time…
The pain goes with wind…Still a vicious cycle...
I am circling around and around
Till the happiness and sadness
Makes me bright and beautiful
How much I longed to hear that…
No one ever said until you did once…
And then the wind took away your words…
The feeling of oneness passed with time…
Life embarks on us pain upon quench feelings…
Feelings that never repeats…it’s quick and succumbs…
Holds me near to you…yet apart…
I feel this way…that keeps me on and on…
What is at your end…? I don’t know...
You are always humble and dearest to all...
I feel alone now…till now I was enjoying…
I am digging down my heart for a treasure
A lovely feel for you…which makes you happy ever…
When my heart cries …
when all the blood and flesh are out…
I will feel sweet because I hold a treasure for you…
The golden trunk full of lovely feelings for you…
Will it make a happy you?
Will those feelings hold you near to me?
I will continue this till my last breath…
Only to feel that you are there for me
Then I can say to this whole world
I beat you in this game…Loudly…
I brought my fate appealing to me…
And this earth realizes that indeed …
True love exists and continues through life…
Defeating all barriers and geographies…
I will love you all my births and will feel only for you…
I am searching you…my true love…

Comments

  1. "Will you ever say that to me?
    Even if you feel, you won’t…"

    "I am digging down my heart for a treasure
    "

    go and find it..then tell him...
    nice to read you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its just a feeling...passes with time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose