Jesus ,Why you.?

Searching through my mind
for almost many years
The whole me is abate now
And may I live in peace now

Suppression at some hands
And then budding like a flower
With Lord s wish
And then a search for me

And how long I wished to be
With my own family
When some faces are so similar
Unrevealing my existence

Still to discover new things
Both at the past and future
The faces I loved to see
And the holocaust it caste upon

Which many a bosom failed to give
I was happy in one
Which I used to miss everyday
Even without me knowing

And when I came to know it
Not a out burst of cry 
Not a cruelty on my own
Not a suicidal pill

But Lord... You came to me 
Holding me in your bosom
Just as when I was held
As a kid..Warm asleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose