Methods for Spiritual Growth?

Tracing/Tracking ones personal things/private life through science/technology/communication and other worst methods is not a big deal.

Understanding and reading the minds of many ... very bizarre and still keeping silent... that is a talent great sages have got...

That is where God wins over Science....because only serving God you will acquire this...

Hurt me how much ever you can
Still I can only smile
Because I have to live in the world
To keep my life as a service
I need to grow myself
To reach back home
And the methods you never know
That is what I am growing
When poison is severe
Only method is bite back
And use me for the growth of everything
And then leave me with nothing else
Hurt me how much ever
Still I can only smile
Beyond physical pain
Our Lords son have gone through
Severe mental pain
Then I am only in the shore
In the vast ocean called God s love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose