New Term Coined ...Naturo Philia? :P

When I have so much of stories to tell how can I sit idle? When I have so much of experiences to share how will I have sleep? .Now I have twin rats at my home who wander hither tither around the whole house and no rat poisons are working for them! Phew…So when I am staying awake at night I have some good company. I was always happy to have animals around and most of my pets were cats! Whenever I see any animal I have a thought of touching it warm and with care. Dogs used come around me waging its tail and I always wished to hug them dearly. Is this something called mental philia? : P. Or love philia for animals? Anyway I love it.At late nights I usually watch twin dogs moving around as couples and also love the way they adore each other with so much care. It is that we should learn a lot from these animals. Although in terms of Intelligent Quotient they may be a zero. In terms of Love Quotient they are 99.9 % true to the core! .Daily work makes you bragging for some fresh space these are some of the wonders which can make you happy. So I always wished to look out to nature for some wonderful moments!.

Have you ever watched an Eagle? This is one of the most “Head Weighted “ Bird , the way it sits is heroic...It will sit for almost 1 hour in one place with its head a little high as if he is a Knight and it is an awesome watch !.Moving around with Kohl is also beautiful, just sing coo coo to it and everyone knows the same he showing anger by not responding…Peacocks are always a fantasy piece of work by God…No wonder even Krishna keeps its feather as a decoration on his head. White peacocks is an awesome peace!. So I don’t know many of the species, but some of them are too good, wonderful watch. Poisonous species are also good to see, better don’t harm them. They will harm you…Just watch them and it is really good but keep distance or you will be distanced from this world itself. : P.

The beauty of nature are always a story for the poets and philosophers .If you wanna know about try watching the wonderful make…the sky, clouds, the moon, the sun, the rain, the jungle, the animals, the birds ,all species….The Moon is always a dusky lover and will be always there when you are lonely. So what about the mystic rain? When some quiver things happen in your life. The rain is always there… isn't so?  Sadness or Happiness. The beaches and sunset is the one I love to be with because there are only some moments in life which is so touching when these things are around. By the way you are always near to God s Love when you are near to Nature. God’s Creation is bountiful in terms of “Mind” “Intelligence” and then “Nature” and “Beings”, each in itself can be a book for the Thinkers!.

So I think I don’t have to write stories to brag you, but few of my watching minds “interesting facts” to narrate.
Maybe which can make you happy? Just try to watch…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose