Aaj Din Chaddeya

May I know your name?
Angelic! White Crystal Beauty
Far from Heaven
Beyond destiny
Touch me with your care
Then am as small as a baby

Secretive, Beautiful
Sometimes
The journey is more venturous
And destination
Not required to bother me

When I am alone
Thoughts so beautiful
Peeping in
Then the mood in vibes
Pardon Me
I feel too good

There are so many ways
You can take your way to life
May be this is adventure
You have so much to conquer

At end
May be throughout
Only memories hold good
And Make you laugh

And then love is a factor
That holds beings together
And for whom Memories bind 
Without which Life is
Meaningless

At the death bed you have nothing
Your soul and those good
Experiences…Nothing else
You just carry your mind
And rest everything is rusted

I am happy to have love rich in me
To hold close and cherish always
May be am so rude
But that way I make happy myself
When nothing can make me happy

Too good to feel
As day in and day out
Makes my day cherishing things
Loving God s dear Ones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose