I want to love this world

Posted without re reading...Inspired by a gem in himself....

There are so many things I wished to do ….I wish I be a social worker where I can treat the poor and needy. Sometimes I feel that a graceful saint will make my life because he can bring fortune, he can turn the negatives into positives by his miraculous power, Sometimes I want to be a politician…he can serve the human mankind for its betterment…but what we see now…When I wrote politician immediately the last line flowed through me… but what we see now…Now every one s view of a politician is bogus. Many new social worker s have emerged but nothing good other than their belly fillings and pocket fillings. Numerous saints have been caught on occasions of rape…what are we hearing of lately is all bogus…Humans have reached the ultimate satans in this beautiful world…Now I cannot say beautiful world because here we can find only wastes, slums and dumping dumping dumping in fact can be called a hell…When are we going to break open the chains to come out for a cause that will serve the entire human generations coming up?.Dirty stinging places everywhere, no one is bothered about cleaning ,all are moving tremendously fast that neither of them have time for others…we make our places dirty by throwing away waste in the busy roads or lake .Global warming is now the latest giant that has propped up of this cultureless act. We have many diseases attacking us as viruses through water, food which all contaminated by our tedious act. Here there are so many workers-viz political,social,environmental,cultural,linguistic,civil…etc nobody is acting actively to eradicate the diseases,poverty.Stinging and filthy breaking news prompting on our Television daily like rape ,massacre ,.Are they any end to it?..
I want to make this world a beauty blessed by God for Survival of Life …In fact a thriving of new and better people, trees, and animals, microorganisms, and algae’s innumerable species living in harmony with each other. I am crying out loud so that every soul hears me that what my mind wants out of this life. Let us be the first to grab the position number 1 ,in the forefront of any natural cause …a cause which will help the needy, which will evacuate the dirty .Do the cleansing of mind and roads and slums …Clean the wounds and pains…killing/suffering and death of near ones causes a no erasable imprint /scar on the heart .Please don’t do this because it is the worst act that you do. I want a clean, cool and peaceful earth here and please clasp hands with me…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose