Inside Me...

Today I am far more bored than ever .Yesterday had a stuff to work on but the requirement was not precise so I quit and thought of calling my client. I got a mail and was more than ever happy of getting one which on reading the few lines and checking the programs died off because I didn’t have the queer idea how to start it. Working on SAP was a bit sophisticated but enjoyable if you know the crux and have navigated through the nook and corner of the technicality. Reading books pertaining to SAP was good and working on it was awesome. Gradually this has now became a routine and no chaos were found up to now rather than getting stuck somewhere with Google, Gmail Chats, LinkedIn FB,etc coming in handy for friends who are experts in the subject matter. I am already thankful to a lot of colleagues who came in for help and I keep a handful of friends connected with me always.
It had been quite some time that I have worked on other areas of SAP other than Reports and Module Pools. But the quench for acquiring tactics of SAP was indeed borne in me .Given a chance I am always lucky to grab the greatest opportunity one may offer. Before venturing into the miscible pool of SAP gaga I tried many other packages but of no use other than bulky textbooks offered by the academy.
If I am brought near a SAP Guru I am as small as a rat, but I can do things which are needed for a basic abaper and grow into heights according to positions. Having 3 years of experience is not a big conundrum and lately I have only aspired by ABAP.I don’t have expertise in any higher areas of the subject and need to improve on the same. My life as an abaper was continuing on after 3 years and I am sailing in an ocean of deep ridges .I have come across many who have got good technical expertise and valor in these in areas.
My aim in life is basically not to become a SAP jargon or the like but something beyond that. I am always asking questions on who am I? , where am I going? and what is the purpose of my life?Life had been a wonderful voyage for me with lots of happiness and miseries combined .But actually the small life between birth and death have always been a mystery for me. Death the ultimate cause was even looked upon by a beautiful thing, sometimes with fear or sometimes with sadness. Loneliness and losing is one thing which are the parts and parcel of life and the one which I fear very much. When I traverse through my beautiful life I get stuck up with thoughts as fearful as death and the deep pain caused inside our heart and soul. Thinking about loneliness, I don’t know where I am going and later will be completely isolated from my near and dear ones or whether I will be deceased. There are many who are alone in this world and I feel sorry for them. Please don’t make others lonely and hurt because it is the most horrible time a person can go through and is difficult to come out of it. Never betray a single soul, it can only be said …but making it into action is difficult i.e. human nature. Love those that have a beautiful heart and soul even if it is a plant or an animal, ie the best thing that can be done on this earth. Love to see it(him/her/anything) grow , get to know its behavior ,admire it ,help it ,be happy always seeing it reaching great heights….i.e. love… Nature binds them all.
Give your soul to it and it will smile back to you as you…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose