Grandeur trip to Garden City of India….

We were planning this trip long since our marriage and the blissful moments arrived with lot of exuberance. Jam packed our luggage we started off our journey in train with mom, dad and grandma. Moving our baggage was a hectic job as deej, dad and me was made the coolie on that day. Although we booked the tickets long back we got only upper side berths and that too at different places. UPPER SIDE BERTH is the worst place to sleep in a train with people poking you and worst of all me and malu cannot adjust ourselves with my legs curved. She was feeling like being crushed by big sized me…
Malu made herself acquainted with everyone out there in the bogie while her dad getting compliments of her from an old man: Is she your DOLL? Wow that was something great (blush) which we proud parents heard of her lately although we were accustomed with others complimenting this chubby gal of mine. I made myself room for good sleep while my beloved rocking my child to sleep.Infact she is more close to her father and the worst thing a mother(Unfortunate poor Me) experienced was she fell asleep on a strange lady (The lady took her and rocked her to sleep!!!).
My heart pounded when train slowed down at Yashwanthpur eagerly waiting for the enjoyment in store for us. Trips and picnics with my family was something which I loved to do 365 days a year… :).I popped out of the train and my brother in law picked us .Malu was still asleep. I thought a Van is needed to load us but their Omni sufficed. Now my sister greeted us with lots of love and warmth (only when we are apart…we used to have bitter fights when together …lot of imprints on my body showing her love  :P Thank God this time no fights…).
That day was energy break for me. While all were fast asleep tired of train travel we (Sister and me) quickly finished cooking. Nobody was in a position to make food and my sister panicking since we all are waiting a grand lunch and poor needed help. Actually I forgot to mention something. It was my elder sister’s housewarming and we gathered there the next day. The pooja started early morning .It was a kind of package with so many mantras I couldn’t recollect anything. Later we had breakfast and a relishing sadya in the afternoon. I did all kinds of ramp walking in sari but no one noticed except my family members. My sister was elegant in her Pink saree decorated with studs and hangings. She made herself comfortable with friends who found it difficult to find the exact place where the house stood.
The new house was cozy and beautiful. It was my sister’s choice which made the house a marvelous piece of work and art plus a big effort from my brother in law. Although we missed our cousins we visited so many places especially shopping malls and bought many things at less cost. We had our lunch at Zigma mall where my sister, deej and me had lots of fun.Humungous lunch it was with me suffocated with schezwan noodles spicy feel .I left half eaten but finished the whole chicken lollipops.
We also visited ISKCON the Krsna conscious Movement centre. The place was good but seemed more like a mall with so many things for sale. But I loved it because it brought some feel of krsna consciousness. We bought a bunch of books, idols, pendants and of course dresses for our kids with little krsna imprinted upon it. Sorry if this was an abrupt stopping of a writing but time limit is stopping me.:))
The trip was indeed beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose