Broken half


When I just started knowing life…
A man who made my life…
The dirty struggles and
Personal grudges we had
Today I am sad…
Not knowing what to do…
Life has taken new waves…
I avenged not knowing the innocence
There are so many who takes and makes
But sincere love is upon whom
God bestows togetherness
Today I pity
Of my grudges and want to be there
Where you are…
I am your better half
I have never gifted any precious gems
Nor never made your life happy
A cry never makes sense…
And silence is the only way
Of my stupidity
Because I never knew what love is?
As I travel on this life path…
The last hope is you…
Because every difficulty I face…
You just hold my hands…
I have hurt you badly
Because of my silly repercussions’
I regret the past…
And want to hold on
In this life race…
In this togetherness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose