Pearls and Jewels I have gathered from you

The higher versions of wisdom
Lacked in me the glory
As if my lord have denied me
WHere shall I seek
your heart and love


The farther may I go to touch
Every heart owes your talks
I have been checked out
I lost the pity wicked joy

May I take up your sin
Glorify your life on earth
As I mingle with the beings
I somewhere forgot to pick it up

Classify me as a centenary lover
My first and last of the sort
Glorify me to the path of grace
I unleashed my wisdom

I knew now my aims and paths
As you opened my petals smoothly
As if a blooming and not by force
And I am here to take up your acts

Lord I have gone much
I am happy to be a human of sights
Temperory play can add valor
Experienced high moods and lows

But never did i get this
A lost pearl from the trench
I have imprinted on my breasts
And there you lay as a miracle
To my life and add pure love

When it never made sense
To be loved nor to be lived
But as a feather touch....
the deep touch

Kiss my heart to joy
Am a bumble bee now
I am happed and buzzing around
The heaven have dawn on me
When I prepare myself for that way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose