My Attitude

As the reach fades the moments of joy
Tightly holding my hands to pray
I am desperate haveth a meet
Kiss and merry make of love
has gone past the moments of time


As it fades to the ultimum
Only a twinkle in my eyes
Of your face and acts of smile
Guided like always...
Everything points to one


Causing much havoc of pain
Ego is the devilous and propped
Each time a love erupts
It lastly went past the same act


Joy is a far cry of a breath
Gasping and pretty guilted
Am taking another heap jump
To the way of  life


The man has gone hurted
And hurting myself I wish
If it ever made some joy
Though the love has
gone the farthest
Still the culprit acts this


The healed mind now wants holyness
And the feelings of a guided love
And my Lord you are there
And my only solace ...


This hurts much
And spiritual healing of the sort
Is making its way to light
Never wanted to be loved
But only wanted you my Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose