Pretty Blossom

The cosmic vibrancy
The half hearted mind
my virtual dreams of joy
The wind as it warms me up

The air hugs me into a sleep

I am in ardent love
As I move the way back
Backwards and then a shyness
The past times of fun filled colors
The worthiness of your soul
My world is roaming in every soul
Never to get past you

Lord what a mind I have at my fingertip
The mouth of frolic and fun
I have a deep silent soul somewhere
Not to be bound with cacophonies
I give up with a sigh

Not to make things right
the way it makes me mad
My heart has enjoyed the fleeing
And I want to flee far

When every path comes back to one point
That one conclusion
Little that I have left for me
To ponder and ponder

As I walk across the valley
To get back to my stillness
To peace up my mind
As I adore the environment of beauty
Casted itself a love earthen ed

I love to be in that wind
which clasps my hands on my face
the wondrous joyous life
moves forward with no full stop

Kissing every soul with a touch
Of love ...I want to keep up my promise
I have vowed onto you
My lord...My destiny and my life
Is for those single souls
broken and pathfinders

They have lost their views
And am onto them to teach
the value of understanding
of love and care....And why not

I wish to be a nursing mother
a loving wife and all in all
for everyone out to be devoid
The plenty vast help I seek
In midst of the love I give
And the returned one is wonder
So why not I give and take

the world is a beautiful sanctum
I touch your heart with warmth
And there you fly like a bird freed
Reaching farther than the sky limits
and shining upon as a star in night
I bow you my love
for this secret opening of my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose