Temptations

My most admiring thought
My thoughts are just phantoms
Of old memoirs and the gist of it
May not know the realization

Still the tempted feels of airiness
The sleekness of thoughts
Cusps me into you my love
When my entire message is in you

My passages unleashes beyond
You are my temptation and my way
And you dispatch feels of quest
For me to travel beyond

Keep me at this ravage
And sometimes this hardships
Are beaded with beauty of my love
My road has been far

And with you it is easy
The jeweled adornment of you
Around me keeps all at ease
Heavily upside and I am

Crushed to the beneath level
The love by my side
Gives me a hand to hold on
Keeping upright and tensions low

The brush of your chin
And the warmth of your chest
Thy arms that hold me close
And the very thought of it

Lull me to a caressed sleep
So much of love
Happiness of a life
But did I ever know?

My temptations are for you
And my part and parcel
Is you and you alone
When I met you first?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose