Company

As I feel the way of success...
My mind unwinds many a faces…
Clean ventilated and carpeted rooms
Where many a keyboard strikes…
Mannerisms I find bluish, no talks
Someone murmuring at the corner…

No friendly gaze on any eyes…
Where only systems and hands talk
I m ashamed of this …
I hate the way their profile pervades
Atmosphere of cruelty
Many envisaged their real posture…

Room freshened with
Thoughts of logics and coding
Many a mind fathomed the deep sea
Never an Einstein has conquered…
Too many legends…
Omniscience of cult nowhere.

Over berry’s folly at the
Mouth of Arabian Sea
The crux of which lies here…
Causing delusions…
Sounding beetles everywhere
Still the silence creeps in…

Loneliness swallowed
I m Craving for energetic breath
Still hectic work holds me
And puts me in seat…

Comments

  1. wow!! nice one...
    words of frustration!!! ;)

    "Room freshened with
    Thoughts of logics and coding
    Many a mind fathomed the deep sea
    Never an Einstein has conquered…
    Too many legends…
    Omniscience of cult nowhere."

    ... I liked these lines... how true and real... hahaha.. good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose