Love Demise

Difficult, excruciating pain
Life swaying in the wind
Moments of joy withered away
My heart sank! I realized it.

Half of my auricle broken
I cannot withstand….
I’m experiencing heart break
Happiness soon went away.

I am butchered with a knife
Bloody flow full of sorrow
I cried to soothe my mind
In vain, our love was envied…

Memories of the past hovering
Lost, Im lost, Im alone, Oh God...
Dropped from a high altitude
Destiny brought us here

No one to complain
I suppressed,
My sadness between my teeth
Thoughts popping up, I grudged

Sweet dreams fading away
I never knew I ll be here
Devastated, with mental agony
So severe,
Big mistake, great lessons learned.

Thy fruit so palatable, I ate
But I didn’t know…
It was kissed by a poisonous snake.
Its venom still flowing

I pray to God
Endless nights passed on
Slowly I was put in a death cradle
I slept with a secure hand holding me…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose