Genie in a bottle

I’m obsessed; I don’t know when it happened...
Unfulfilled Dreams, wishes I cherished,
The size of a vampire
Transformed into an upliftment...

A narrow sift to virtuality, a deviation.
Drugged, the word I can say, an experience
So beautiful, I wished I had one more...
Valleys and hills traversed
The dynamic power of dopamine
My childhood days are back
Color filled moments, nostalgic
The feel of dewdrops and muddy earth

Stories I read, centuries old, reverberated
Through my mind, I feared...
Vague feel of lunatism, songs so melodious.
An albatross perched upon a tree….
A whimsical touch for my feel…
Visual hallucinations, auditory perceptions
Real correlation to Augmented Reality

I asked myself, am I taken to a wonderland?
Am I a sleeping beauty who opened?
A genie in the bottle?
I can make my wish come true...

Not a Genie but genes behind the scene.
Mutation, An error in meiotic phase!
Rupture of double helical structures…
Passed on from centuries back.
Dormant now and
Normal patterns of waves distorted
Seizures playing its part attractively
With social stigma clamped to it...

Comments

  1. Super like...
    Very good thoughts ....
    You are an exceptional writer..
    Keep posting..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose