Time suppresses Destiny

There was a time when
Everything I wished came true...
World came to me...

I don’t remember the time
Shower of joy poured in
I don’t remember when....
Clock repeats not time....

My cerebrum touching cranium
Still memory fading away...
Glorious days, I wish I m
Better be near a Black hole
I can revert my life and time.

When life turns against me
I want a projection
A travel beyond vision...
Escapism from reality
I want a mirage to happen
In vain, all theoretical..

When I can’t think no more....
Not sleep, not death, a transient stage...
I want to seclude myself
Within boundaries
Away from external contact..

Inventions..Pure theories
In life s secretive beauty
Unpredicamentism melts away...
Creativity knew no fathom

Source code of life is indeterminable
Composition of joy and sorrows
When birth comes death comes
In the end it s a tale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose