Myself - A journey into inner space

My pen down moods come rarely but when I m immersed into that , a hell lot of feelings and wordings pass through my cerebrum that I sometimes find hard enough to pick the best from it...


The first occurrence of spotting myself came in the past 4 years and tumultuous moods makes me weird and even in the midnight I wake up and pen it down so that I don’t forget when I wake up in the morning...My passion and fascination for poems is culminated as I pass some real life observations and experiences and will continue to sail on ...


Talents are a blessing and it’s been given in every form..realizing and nurturing them is the toughest part...Sometimes I need to crack myself to get that every aspect of feeling in my visualization and making it into paper...life is a continuous spectrum of colors like a vibgyor and each feel, thought and memories emphasizes colors to life...


Ne'er in my past life I thought of being a writer or poet and now I myself craving for something, the energy keeps me with paper and pencil and the books I adore and always wants to be with...

Comments

  1. Nice beginning!
    Good Luck to the blog and the blogger! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose