World is a Beautiful Asylum

I don’t remember the time…
My childhood a rare collection of,
Colors like a rainbow
In the dusty storm and lusty nature…
I played drawing pictures…
Painting my days of life with vivid,
Aesthetic scenery of natural beauty…

I don’t know my birth, but
Memoirs of first existence of me
Can be portrayed cleanly…
Still those days brings havocs of
Fear in the midst of clean image

Even as a child, eagerness of learning
May be the culprit of my destiny
I myself brought into this stage
I don’t know God, y me?
Black widow wasp viciously entangled
In her arms, kicking my innocence.

Atrocities to human intelligence,
Twist the grey cells for pleasure
And may be a revenge to self
Pushing many a nurturing young mind
Into the darkness of life…

Bizarre carnivore’s thoughts
An instance may be this…
Life gives us many a roses
Thorns hidden beneath

Mere sorrows give strength
To traverse the serendipitous passage
The glowing sun…in the horizon
Burning fire, its life enticing its death…

World is a beauty…
An asylum for many to grow, to love…
Molding each creature to enjoy the passion
Of life ….Blended with many sore tastes…

I love the essence of this lovable air…
When tears cling and make us heavy
The same wind blesses with soft joy
No one can complain this
Aura of nature and life…
Its real existence is a treat for the senses…
I knelt before this sanctum sanctorum
For the very seasoned feelings
Bestowing me…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose