Benediction

Am I in boon to love you
As I hold you in my heart
And speak thy divine name
The matter my life makes it

At a peaceful elation state
Controlled over emotions
And then a gain at a level high
Keep pace and no panicking

My life is a story of divinity
Borne at a tiny stage
When all name of yours
In different religions and caste

Called out by me at deep passion
And then flowers shower over me
From as high as this blue sky
And when I see your compassion ed

Face of deep pain somewhere
May I lay on your bosom
You have a long dusty hair
And in a white gown

And a divine smile of nowhere
And then the crucified you 
waning in bloodless defeat
Full of blood from hands and legs

And nailed for humanity win
The real sight I see every 
other aurora e
Then my pain is small
and of least important

When I see you head drooped down
Even the nail filled crown
That you were put upon
Is blessed by you

That is you and I know you are 
full of com passive love
Let me be near you
To be filled with color blossomed

Flowers and radiance
The light that emanates
from you shuts all darkness
Bitter truth of shameless acts

Which this humanity is borne with
May I wash with divine water
And do some kind of repentance
And I need to be in that closed
door with you at the other end

To talk about my sins and sorrows
And let me pour all my dirt away
Oh Lord not to make you cry
And let you not cry
hearing the sins of me
But just to  ease all pain

I need you to write and make you hear
So that I can be lighter
And bright shine like you and your angels
And let all your angelic light
Fall on me...to grace this life

Let my sinful act be reduced
And let you be happy with me
Because I want to see you smile Lord
This day and every other day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose