Love is just a kiss away

When every aim seems far
And as I hold my love near
The farther my destiny
Craziness new no bounds
And every other day is same

When the day I met you
Seems far away
Unconditioned!
And I always love to fail

Thy man who was out
Of Madness!
Whispering many a lovely
Words!
Lost in thoughts and
Momentum!

Magnetism is an apt word ?
But it is just physics
Facts and figures
Makes no sense

Where Love conquers
Nothing can fathom
Still wants to hold
Everything

Like Heliodor you shine
And let not your wings
Wither away
In the storms of outer glaze

The day when you
held my hands
And when I knew
I was not alone
Am still beside you 
like an angel

Failing  to notice
Every time
Keep me near you
So that let me
Reflect you Heliodor
And am close...to you
And just a kiss away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose