Twin Souls

I searched you
To be found else where
Then I am itself destined
to do another service


And how long I wished
to be loved by you
Silence makes my day
Even that has some feel


Full of pain and love void
May I be with you
I said, but how will I
live my abode


My abode with you
is far away
When my heart ache
As pierced needle prickle


And the how long
I had this,
from the day I was born
Only for you


How wishes never fulfilled
Then a cry never helps
Then I will be a weeping boredom
And hated everywhere


And then God loves
Sufferers I feel
And this feel keeps on
Never to be touched
by my love


Every line of my creation
Is for you
I never saw you
But I feel you everywhere


As i am far away
Just talks of long back
Memory started wiping
Away, even good ones


Never to be touched
by any other thought
I tried to keep it safe
Because only that one
Sufficed me


Though day by day
Pain bored
And hated never came for
Because memories that are good

And made you happy one day
Should never be hated


That way I love in the pain
The pain in pain is sour
Still the sweetness of the
Very moments never fades

Am I right dear?

But you are nowhere
Not even to hear me
Never making my day
Even once


Still loves to hold it
May it make me mad
But pain is what love is
One day it made you happy
Another day it made you sad


It is a pendulum wave
To keep hold of it
My every word is for you


You never know
My hope is you
Which is farther away
And it never comes


I know I have
Moved phases upon phases
So make it no matter what
Memory winds me up
Awake at night
to read and write


And walk the toughest path
Then love that moves on
Day by day
without you, how long
I have already gone past my age


The farthest love sieved
pain, I have come across
My whole life
that is what this is?


And did you ever know
I longed day by day
And then pity my fate
And yours I never know


Yes I know long back
That makes our life
To traverse diverse paths
Then asymptotes once met

Will meet at infinity

And May i be blessed there
Not in this life
Nor any life
But At gods Feet
Far far away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose