Crazy Lines of Quest and Power

Call upon and he is there
Right out from a dark alley
Shining bright and with full glow
My levels of pain and depth
The very hard truth of spiritual bliss

And not a temple my presence ...Is there
As I have a closed door on me
And thy destiny bored of bitter time
I called you out with so deep pain
And my heart is a boon of wealth and love

Fully bloomed to the sanctity of a sanctorum
And you are residing day and night
On my bosom and bubbling out
Cranking in me and all

You come and go out...and thy Bliss!
And I can make the difference ...My Lord
When you play in my heart in and out
Curious about the worldly Maya

And then peace is not out..but in
which I have found lately
Search the vast nature and deep within.
Both a mere coincidence of similar fathoms

Enjoying the inner beauty is far at peace
than the outer natural beauty of cosmos
When I meditate out of gasp of peace
So calm and I lay bliss upon bliss!

May be you should also seek this
Because that way you reach the high spirit
When Peace is only "PEACE" on Board.
But the real peace is your inner beauty

Realms and Realms search yourself at mind
The farther the farther your destiny of quest
The psychic powers is limitless
case by case call upon Lord

Be a good power rather than a black magician.
Boons over boons and
God resides in you Blessing you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose