What a Craziness in you and Me

What a breeze today
And it is storming beyond
What I have found lately
Your divine grace


At every thought of mine
May I be guided by your love
Every song for me.
Every creation bound to me


Where are you...I just watch
At the beauty of your thoughts
Can I beg for a meeting
And then the wind vanishes


Over the sourced bliss
And the nature makes me mad
And so is your love
You sing every song


For the blessed heart of mine
Can I ask more?
Yep! Even if I dont
You out pour in so much love


Wind that out storm over me
And the beautiful crazy mood
Touch me as wind
And I lay warm asleep


You make me a cradle
Lullaby songs when I need
Love songs when I cry.
Mood turned for good
Then am happy as I am


Craze in me and love in you
Bind us together
You are everywhere


Sometimes in your gaze

Sometimes in your talk
Sometimes in your embrace


And love and love with you
Then I cant see you anywhere
Just your feel and touch
Make me mad Everywhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose