Brooding over my mind itself!


I just wanted to watch some movies lately, but my kid is awake from dawn till dusk for Chotta Bheem and Shaun the Sheep and then I lazily go and have a nap or two. In the midst of all chores of cuisine factories I just peep into the lap top and have some word or two with some friends and just updating myself lately. Now after a gasp of breath of full air and heaved sigh of the boredom it bored now…oops I want to work again and I can’t stand anymore living empty and void at home…even though house work is a lot and lot in stuff…
Lately attending interviews was fun and frolic …going two and fro  around the Bangalore city roaming around to see new faces …then as far as Electronic City for Infosys and Wipro. But  nothing matter much of my likes or price worthy J…Seems the same old old work in and out with little much of good work and faces.As much as I inculcate at home building poems and writings, I also started loving home cleaning and broom sticking…as far as keeping cupboards neat and tidy to cleaning even ventilators!...Oops now I guess OCD is the other mania to be feared off as I get addicted too fast to the environment chores.These there aren’t much of a theme to talk about but my own life ways and goings are in stuff with me :P…Don’t Kill me!...
Theme and Theme everyone blabbers around and I don’t want any kind of forceful attempts not because of scarce themes in me but let it not make my writing boring like Philosophy. You can be a hero of yourself building themes …but one that should touch hearts are only life experiences because one has lived with it.Krishnaism is one form of art work for me and Ramayana makes a kind of good reading these days. I can say a Ketu in your Apaharam and Sun as Dasha is good to go around. May be a astrologist say like it is not good…But I can say it the most lovable period of penance and workaholism which you love to be with and Ketu dasha is a period after which you can attain even Moksha.
Now I don’t want to make you hassle over Ketu …because some may be ignorant in this stuff. My memories captivates as far as way back my childhood where I used to pick small drum shaped vessel like tree structures from beneath the ground quivering as to what a good stuff it is.But actually the childish adventure is playing pranks those days seeing the gems inside muds and sands. Sand build houses and mud cakes and house making are good activity among girl children I suppose!
Gotten back and forth for rainy season in the earth and in me…I watch the nature and am happy out there. Bookish knowledge is bookish I see.Too much of havoc stricken hurray bur ray of words piled up here and there, not finding many good books L
Can I say something? I have ananthashayanam plant in my house which bloomed last year… J.I was happy to see that growing now…My words and this world is not going in sync these days and making it updated with the current affairs and stuff is bit a tedious and heinous task. L.Me wanted to do some studies lately…Am I boring you telling about studies? J
Yep no one likes that stuff…me too…like everyone J.May I take your obliged acceptance and tell a word or two . J.I likes to write like this and may be it may not sound good for some ones. I am so sorry. L.
Then I have a compassion filled some kind of lovely reading for you which in itself doesn’t have much meanings to it…but a kind of time pass filled good time for you about my pleasure times. Building blocks that my kid is playing lately have some important place to play. It is the same way we build our manners and habits to.Build one good habit and upon top another one…The reverse may be pathetic L.You got what I said.If the foundation is strong and good , there you grow good habits.So hold on to good ones and build your behaviour and then everything upon it. JNo more advices dear ones!

One proverb I would like to highlight is “Cleanliness is next to Godliness” and that holds good in my case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose