Thy Hardest Truth in Me

The bitter truth of far loneliness
And the utter cry of killing time
Every winter speaks out the same truth
I am shattered at the world chaos

When cartoons makes my kids day
And a plethora of work schedules
Keeping me busy yet lonely
Then the vendors on the road

Rotten tomatoes and onions at bay 
The scenes I see every day
The rickshaw driver demanding more
And every bus is crowded and fast steady

The shops covered with colored 
Cuisines, curtains, dresses and what not
The books and music which piles me up
Still the lonely heart quench for that one

And that only a lonely heart can tell
Still my mental desire for that one
Keeps me into my knowledge quests
And more

The out of body, the black holes,
The tangents, neon’s, Orion and
Even Medulla Oblongata
Makes me interesting so that

I keep myself busy with everything
Still I am missing something deep down
As I reach as high as you Lord
Still that quench for my aim is missed

As I walk through my life
Not even near my destiny bound aim
Still wish for an outbreak of that quest
Too far…and deep hatred

Painstakingly hurt every bit of it
Still want to make my aim
And each body cell aches at the whim of it
Not more for a thirsty beast of me

And I know the harder I steep
The harder it is
As I lay on my death bed
Cancerous stinking in deep
And I am near you Lord

What I wanted day in and day out
That Enlightenment is also called
Crucify and Resurrection!
Which I always wished this life

Comments

  1. Very touching indeed and eloquently written. Even though it is the hard truth wherein it is difficult to achieve work-life balance (even in this phrase 'work' has come first), I admire and respect people who support their spouses' working long hours.

    Please be happy and proud for being the person you are and the encouragement for Deej !

    Sincere regards,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose