As Early as Childhood Part I



My life begins or my memory of life begins as early as 3 years and it was my first Christmas Day and Santa Claus came to my house .I could remember the yellow windows and doors of our quarters in Idukki and I remember my mom gave me 2 Rs to handover to the Santa Party. I have a vague memory of the steps beside our house, the perakka maram where my mom places me in between the big ants while she busily talks with her friends or neighbors. The ride was in school bus with My best friend(balyakaalasuhruthu) Vijay(I don't know where he is now) and he showing me the River and Saying in Tamil "Vava Aruvi Paaru"...and stealing sugar and banana from every houses in the Engineers area...

Also can't forget the big pit my dad showed me in their what they call Power House ....oops seeing that I vomited....Idukki was always a dream land for me and being there during my childhood was an everlasting memory for me..Although I dont remember much because I was moved to Kannur while in LKG.The Boothathankettu and kuravan and kurathi mala are the greatest adventurous spots i guess.I could remember the tunnel at Calicut which dad got me through during vacation and I was nauseated because of the fear and the sound the turbines made.TheKuttyadi Hydro Electric Project was situated 2450 km above sea level and was a fascinating adventure for me and I remember to this day. The penstock pipe goes all the way from the Dam to Kuttyadi Power house. Although I dont remeber the names of the places I could well remember my Dad saying "Rajan was drowned in this water fall". The place koorachund is unforgettable for me.

Researches about Rajan Kolacase was still going on and my reseearches too ..Fascinating were the days in kakkayam and I was in my 6th std I guess when Dad worked in  Calicut as Assistant Exe Engnr.The Engineers out there demonstrated how electricity was made out of water.I didnt know anything.I was wondering seeing the large Powerhouse and Turbines..making me go back to those large pit where I vomited.

My days is kannur was giving me an erotic desire to go back to kannur again and again.The awesome Payyambalam beach where Pradeepettan,Rajan Driver and Suniettan use to take us during the last days in school(Exam ending Day).The Feel Good Church in the Monte sorry school where I used have my masses just because my best friend was a Christian and upto this day I love churches and whenever gets a chance go to the churches. She taught the basic things to do in a church. And I used to attend Friday Mass with her...The Moosambies hanging g all over the School premises  near the LKG area and plucking them up...The flowers near the Watchman House...The shop nearby the school where we used to get Vicks Muttai...Bubblegums and bunch of naranga muttais...and getting scoldings from teachers...

The haunted house in front of the School was really nightmare for me.We used to pluck the cherries the bilimbies,the raw mangoes...and I can't forget my first adolescent boy friend who used to call me Dracula...With two other naughty guys and we really had fun those days. The Santhoshettans driving mania was wonderful and all of us didn't like Sasiyettan just because he keeps "Allyambal Kadavilennu" in FM instead of the Rock No "Churakke Dil Mera Gorya Chali".And Cant forget "Prani" the cleaner of the Van...

Those days were awesome and the time for ripe love sprouting among teenagers.The Aolescence energy kicked off and my first love was beginning to take shape...I have come all this way from a very small town Kannur yet beautiful adventurous and where I was in touch with God or rather fell in love with God.The beautiful Dharmadam Thuruth at its best and the Dharmadam Bridge where I first had the mystical Trance of a painted boat in the river ...the beauty at its best...It was altogether a mystical voyage.The Shani Palace was a place where I started my engineering.And I go back home daily in Kannur Tellicherry bus.That Ordinary Dharmadam bridge had something to offer for me that peculiar day when I found in the river the beauty beyond doubt.

Frankly to this day I was never blessed with that vision at Dharma dam bridge...and I hate that God has diminished his love for me. But I used have trance all these years of something very beautiful. Thanks to my old buddy who makes me visit the churches and seeded me with love for God those days .Will any other word is there other than beautiful ...I dont know because it was more than that...May be I am weak in literature else I could have found an apt word for that.One of the exaltic thing which happened was outside my house..Seeing those mystic beauty and the voyage there after I painted many pictures .


The thottummal is a place near our college where I eloped and had the greatest trance of something very Godly...May be I have been taken to past life experiences ...to this day I dont know..I really wanted to study occult,magic etc so that I can bore deeply and do a research on this..That is the only reason I am a Paulo Coehlo fan.

Continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose