Mastering Mind


I am happy that I am relieved off stress now and I am taking a new direction to a way to success let alone my mind wander in loneliness. Now reading some blogs on Times of India regarding spirituality makes me more positive towards the worlds bitter and crazy thought structure. Maybe I don't fit now there or God has destined to move me further up a level, that is what I think, a positive way ...still when I am crutched from beneath. I don't know anything as of now, what I am up to or where my destiny is heading towards...

Mastering my mind is a very big task of nurturing from beneath like watering a beautiful plant to grow more beautiful with elegant leaves and flowers and budding to grow more...This task needs to be done on a regular basis and I am keen on doing this for another year or two ...then take a break and travel to some great places where I can capture wonderful flora and fauna...go mystic...get into trance and wander as if the only free bird gyrating into high peaks above the sky..With flawless wings heading straight...

My clumsy life needs a balance of work and life ...my mind needs to wander freely through my talents, art and what not I will bring forth. Many times failures struck me; I am laid down on a bed with whole lot of miseries and thoughts which make me down and negative. Then like resurrection from there I just blow up everything into a very beautiful and thoughtful innovation...a dream, a viable solution or a path to success I can say in short. I have gained and will gain more not through success but silly failures which carves me from beneath into a wonderful lady with a mind so peaceful, with lot of energy and more enthusiasm for work and lot and lot more...I have a saying ..."I will never let my mind down for anything in life....Some failures may make us low but never give up that is the real success saga of every successful identity".

Branding up myself with great people I pledge myself under my skin ,I just have some queer ideas such as drawings and paintings...I lay before this at a young age but never tried to gain a better knowledge on the art of drawing...lest my mind quiver for some talents...But it just doesn't come out...I see a beautiful environment through my window sill...a calm weather within which I can see a painted sky with dark blue texture of cloud silhouetting the far sky...and from there begins my identity and which made me what I am to this day. I may write and write through tons of pages...let alone my mind to wander from beneath and into a meditating stage ...where I seek myself an enlightened soul...Still changing and need to make everyday more peaceful with those thoughts. I seek loneliness from far maddening crowd, listening to music and some good movies...touching ones...

I feel a world so calm now...I preoccupy myself with some friends cracking silly yet wonderful and mind-blowing jokes which ease all our pains. Thanks to them whom I owe my life to else I would have been sad stricken sometimes. An SAP may have built my career but a passion which is growing for my life which I am doing as a side job.SHouldnt I give it more time? To make a peaceful mind enlightened. So I am not doing anything for it as of now. I don't have a day routine also...forget about doing something for my aim. I should start once again all from a fresh beginning...be responsible for myself and my life. Did you think something of this sort? Do you wander without an aim in life? I think we should set one together now. I think a fresh start will make the bucket full of innovative ideas. I have some list of ideas which I am going to take up and start with it...Now don't let time go away...I can see you lazily tread past away your time...Nurture something for someone...clear the weeds from the beautiful garden" the mind" and plant some good positive thoughts..I am peaceful with so good thoughts...I think it works wonders...Start with new values ...new brand and image ...no waiting!!!...: P

Comments

  1. Good! Sounds happy !! Great thoughts.. Great understandings..Good spirits !!
    At times anyone will be lazy and hyper active too.. wht is fun without laziness and hyper activeness at times.. :)
    Especially like summer vaccation for a child.. Once it starts with June, all the laziness will be also there.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose