My beloved

Ha my love


Did you mean

That I am beautiful?

When I am partially awake

You hug me ...during sleep

And then its just a feel



I owe my life

And my destiny

To you

Did I hear you say from far

I love you

Ha its just a thought.

Then when I drink wine

And am half asleep

You say I adore you

Oh that was just a dream

In fact

Who have ever said

From the bottom of his heart

That I love you

And that's just a three letter word



Which changes with time

And destiny and money

But I say I owe my life to you

One who hears me from beneath

Thats you...my love

Maybe apart

And then united

Still you exist

To hear me

Thats love

When all odds against

We survive

To love.

And love is unique

And so you are

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose