Hap Hazardous,Heal Me


So when engineering days are back in my memory,I can't forget the final semester days .Maybe I am so attached I felt a terrible pain somewhere in the deep corner of my heart.As I was out of college,I moved to Trivandrum in search of a job which is very difficult for me.So I went for the Dotnet Course In CDAC.I roamed around the city instead of gaining some knowledge over there.I visited many places and made each day refreshing and live.

Trivandrum is famous for Temples and I found it easy going to nearby Temples especially Srikandeshwara Swami Ksethram and Udayinnur Devi ksethram.Memories were bound here for me and I walk all the way to the house.I rather kept visiting the Sri Ramachandra Mission Hospital where they provided Gita Classes.Then I completely forgot Kannur and never got good chances of Visting Kannur ,though sometimes we go there in Train which was an 12 hour journey and I felt horrible.

The looms and lores of the Kannur City was different from Trivandrum in the very essential thing such as food and clothing.The Theyyams and Muthappan which I left back in Kannur has become a dream and I cherished most of the Ulsava Kalam while in Kannur.My inner Journey for sacred existence started as early during the Kannur days and Trivandrum was just an apt place for the same.The healing of the wounds within me was carried out on each occasion to the Temples and gave me a very good feel of warmth and love not to forget about the mind calmness for which I am craving for.

The days when I used to drive scooty and was like a free bird driving through the city as it carried me through the wind.I was regular visitor of the Kiosk at Vellayambalam where I was busy preparing my Resume and hunting for Job in the Internet.Those days of Havoc in me paved me through a job in Technopark.Three years of work over there and learning the much coveted SAP was infact the first step towards the career ladder .

Long back when I used to enjoy a lot and the Sappotta tree in my Dads house where we cousins used to do somersaults  and  I remeber the family dog Tommy playing with us.As we roam around the Parambu in search of cashew fruits and mangoes and sometimes going together for defaceating in the vast field with lots of trees which is a mini forest  with lanes in between.We had the lovely love birds and the parrots whom we used to feed, all in custody of my Uncle.

We used have bath in the outside garden and was very happy about a free life .we used to unveil many secrets within the Parambu and the nests of the bird where in I used to check out the small eggs of little birds.I also used to make nest for the birds and place it on the plants and the birds used to live in those nests.Cant forget those days which give me so much of memories . Vishu and Onam days where the greatest days so that we can go to dads house.

Healing is taking place till to this day and an innocent me wandering among the garden and Moms house eating a raw mango or a champaka fruit and sitting lonely in a swing near to where our grand parents are cremated.Rather I was lonely there talking with souls and telling out loud about my pathetic condition.Sometimes I used swing so high and enjoys the wind covering me .

The bhavana fancy was the shop near the house from where we used to buy sip ups , soda ,chewing gums and hell lot of things that we need .We used to sit near the gate  which is also called Kandy and have the gossips going on till late night and have the soda ,kappalandy and icecreams.The payyambalam beach ,the Muthappan Kaavu infront of our house where really fascinating places and reminds me of my childhood days during which  I spent most of my time in Chala House.Now Cremation of dead bodies is done electrically near the Payyambalam beach and we dont have any remains of cremation where our grand parents  where once thought to be lying down peacefully.The tamarind tree behind the house encouraged me to go beyond the veli of our house and pluck it.


The days are fresh in my life and the memories bring back hap hazard pain which heals rather when I sit alone and hear a music or two.To this day I dont know why that pain is behind me and sometime heals and sometime pains.Plucking me from our original homeland is a pain may be and am bound to the environment here now and have adjusted beyond doubt.Going back there ,when I see my cousins I feel they are very much lucky  to be there where they are born.

Mind is a very queer thing which reverts back to past life then and there and always puts us to go back to our homeland .I would like to retire in Kannur and stay for rest of my life there where all my sweet and sore memories are still waiting for me to cover me up with happiness and sadness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose