Skeptical Torture

Maybe I am doomed
I can only talk about destiny
Or least I am weak physically
But what is that going on?

Maybe a torturing love
Which is crippling me forever
Or a weak me
Which I have kept in front of you

Maybe a love consciousness
Make me more hurting
I just planted a garland on you
Kneeling down
Begging to ease my pain

The very next day
My turmoil day started
I just lay astonished
I said to you...I love you
And I am bound to destine my life
Before you

I lose whatever maybe
I still hold on you
You are beloved for me
Will you get a better devotion?
Than mine

What lay before me
A life vast and serine
With your love
And then I will succeed

There is always a pain
Somewhere down the deep heart
That heals when I think of you
Warmth of Love
When I hold you near
Still I am just a devotee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose