Clasp hands with me

Who will know me better than you
Whom my secrets unrevealed
Yet you know everything
My pains...My helplessness

When I sit alone thinking of you
When I share my pains
When I cry before you
You came as a child
To seek solace for me

How much I adore you
How much you understand me
It's only you
Whom my love and gratitude is for
Silence and pain
And when I cry and heal
I feel a beautiful hand
Soft and with red blood marks

I am sitting on your lap as a child
And you kiss my hands
And a dove sits on your shoulder
And I am sleeping on your chest

Jesus you have suffered much
For us...And still take up our pains
I feel consoled when I see you
And your beautiful eyes
Fixed on me and you love me
I know...that..Oh God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose