A tribute to a Great Teacher

I was seated
Among four others in a bench
And I remember two guys
Came on to take class

They were smart
Just out of graduation
Dedicated…And I could see
Determination flowing
Out of one

I loved his class
I was always behind him
asking questions
And a very happy and
Enthusiastic as ever
he answered my questions

How can I ever forget him
Whom we all so much admired
Graphics was easy because of him
He made us understand the difficult
Subjects the best possible way

All in all he was good man
At the Core level
A lovable man for all
Yet God was never been with us
 Who took us our favorite teacher

The day I heard the news
I didn't feel like talking with anyone
Rather didn't feel like eating as well
Because I came to know that
Our beloved Teacher
Has become Beloved for God as Well

A compassionate brother, a friend
And a person who gets angry with us
When we make mistakes
Sincere to the core, a raw soul
Whom destiny took 
Away
from his parents and loved ones

May his soul rest in peace
And let memories bind us
To move on in Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose